My family is in town visiting for the week and I got to go to the zoo AGAIN - this time with Mick and Mama G. I have to say that I have learned in my few zoo experiences that the best time to go is when the weather is just a little chilly and the sky is overcast. ALL of the animals were wide awake and moving around today. It was awesome. I wish Cliff could have come with us too! The cheetahs were moving around, the apes were moving around, and the lion was roaring/barking?! It was so cool! Usually the lions at the zoo are always sleeping so it was a lot of fun to see one making so much noise! I have to post these pictures my mom took because they were just stunning.
In non-zoo news... It was my parents' 29th anniversary today so we all went out to dinner after Cliff got home. We went to the Ragtime Tavern on the beach and enjoyed some delicious cajun stlye seafood and then went back to our place for a rather competetive boys v. girls game of cranium. We finished the evening with Dancing with the Stars and then I came back to the condo that my parents are staying in this week so that Cliff could get some sleep. Poor guy has a 5:30am brief tomorrow. My parents and Mick and I are going to go to the Alligator Farm in St. Agustine while Cliff is flying and we will meet him for dinner tomorrow evening. I wish he could come with us tomorrow but he has an incredibly busy schedule this week. They even having him flying on Saturday this week! I figured since I'm not subbing right now I might as well go out and do something with myself. I just wish Cliff could come too.
1 comment:
I am sorry that Cliff can't go with you! I know how you feel when I am at home I want Seth to be home too! Enjoy your time with the family!
Post a Comment