Monday, April 14, 2008
Cars and Driving
So I just wanted to add really quickly that Cliff has been teaching me to drive his car (it's a manual.) I haven't had that many lessons because I get frustrated really easily but I drove to church today and I only stalled once! We are going to be selling our cars pretty soon and mine is going to be the first to go. Cliff has been getting on my case to learn to drive his car since we won't have mine much longer. I'm really proud of myself that I did it today. I hate it when I can't get something right the first time so I didn't want to try again when I didn't "get it" the first time I tried. I have the most trouble starting uphill but Cliff said that that is the hardest thing for everyone. Hopefully I will feel confident enough to drive his car in a week when I drive up to Atlanta because that would save us a lot of money in gas. There is definitely something to be said for fuel efficient compact cars when gas is $3.45 per gallon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment