I have been sooooo behind in blogging that even thinking about catching up is almost too much effort. Ivy deserves a birthday post and update, though, don't you think? I must really love her!
We had a birthday party for Ivy when we went to Florida to visit family
and friends. One of my very best friends, Chrissy, met us in Florida
and we celebrated our babies' first birthdays together! The theme was
"Thing 1 and Thing 2" and it was pretty stinkin' adorable. Many of our friends from Japan are now living in P-cola and they were kind enough to join us in celebrating Ivy and Liam's first year. It was an impromptu reunion of sorts and it was so much fun! I got to see some truly amazing women again AND the babies that they've had since we last saw each other. So cool!
Ivy and her Mimi
Ivy and her daddy. Don't let the look of terror fool you. He had a great time with all of the girls and babies.
The kids were instant besties :)
Ivy opening gifts. She dove right in and knew just what to do.
Woohoo!
Thing 1 and Thing 2. Aren't they cute!
All of the mamas and their babies! Japan/ Florida Reunion 2012! These were some of my very best friends in Japan. I feel very blessed to know them and hope we can get together again soon!
The cakes
Ivy THOROUGHLY enjoyed her first cake.
So much so that she didn't even bother with hands!


No comments:
Post a Comment