Monday, October 18, 2010

Some Recent Lilia Pictures for Cliff

Cliff is gone again for a while and this is one of the best ways to update him on our little one. Enjoy Cliff! (And anyone else that is interested!)
I turned around while driving the other day to see this face. I did NOT take the picture while driving. We pulled in to get some gas and our little chubby tuna pulled this face again.
The weather has been lovely lately so Lilia and I have made walks to the park and swinging part of our afternoon routine. It's really nice to get out of the house and we have three playgrounds that are about a two minute walk from our doorstep.
Yup. The Lilia face. This one is all hers. Usually this look is accompanied by some snorts.
This one doesn't even need a caption, really... It is just awesome.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Her hair is so long! And yo...that is a scary face. Super cute in the pink outfit and on the swing...but the scary face would frighten [other] small children.

Gizelle&Chris said...

My favorite is the last one! She's such a cutie! I'm gonna be sad the day her cheeks disappear!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I think I definitely heard some snorting when I looked at that picture, but it might have come from me...

She is just so cute! And she's an adorable mixture of the two of you. It's so cute I can hardly stand it!

Debra/Mom said...

I can't decide if that smile looks more like you or Clifford. She is so adorable. I am so glad you post pictures.
Love you both.

Cliff said...

I know that LOL is super cliche, but I definitely laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. Thanks a lot. I love you and our little snuffy snortykins.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails