Lilia turned one about 3 weeks ago, but I decided to have her birthday party in June when Cliff was GUARANTEED to be home. I think I have finally learned my lesson. NEVER plan on your husband being home over here. NEVER. By pushing back her party date a lot of our good friends had moved or were gone for the summer and Cliff got called back out anyway. Ok... lesson learned. On the bright side, we still had a good turnout and the weather was lovely for our FAERIE GARDEN TEA PARTY! This tea party was complete with faerie wings, delicious food, and lots of flowers and fun. I spent three nights making most of the food which included homemade tarts, Oreo truffles, tea sandwiches, cupcakes, two different kinds of cookies, a vegetable tray, and deviled eggs! (My mom was here to help with a lot of it too.) We also had cream puffs and some sandwich spirals. I think everything was a hit and it was worth the trouble. We had pink lemonade with frozen raspberries and we played "pin the faerie on the flower" and "I spy the faeries." We were so grateful to everyone that came and made Lilia's party so much fun!



































2 comments:
Oh, she's just so beautiful! I am so sad I can't be there all the time.
Can I put in a request, though? I would love to see another Lilia video.
And your party looks adorably fun. Yay!
What a great idea for a party. Cute food!
Happy birthday, Lilia!
Post a Comment