Off to breakfast in the hotel!
Lilia had some craaaazy hair this particular morning.
Getting ready to head out!
Up!
Lilia all bundled up! It was soooo cold. It's a good thing she was facing into me because the wind was awful and the temperature was downright frosty the entire day.
Can you see all of the detail? There were flowers carved into the roof!
International competition in progress
Anpanman!!!
Russian Dolls in the international competition venue
The international competition was still in progress while we were there. We didn't get to see the finished products as we had to return to Tokyo, but we did get to see the sculptures in progress!
3 comments:
How did you like the carrier? I used mine for Sophia since I didn't want to take a stroller. I would've loved to pull her in a sled though! Glad you had so much fun! Love the photos!
I liked it a lot! You know it was yours that I used, right? I borrowed it from Kristin!
That picture of Lilia's hair is priceless! Hahah. So cute.
Post a Comment