
She's here! I will write more later, but for now just the important stuff :) Lilia Rebekah May
Born at 11:40 am on the 15th of May 2009
8 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long!!
Born at 11:40 am on the 15th of May 2009
8 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long!!
We are all home now and everyone is healthy and safe after a few minor bumps in the road. We are very grateful for all of the love and support that we have received from our family and friends and will have details on EVERYTHING once we've gotten a little more sleep.... if that ever happens ;)
21 comments:
So dang cute! Congrats.
Congratulations to both of you! I'm glad that your little girl is healthy and you all are back at home. Enjoy your newborn while you can; they grow up quick.
Jill! You are beautiful! Lilia is beautiful! Get some sleep. Deep breaths. Have fun.
She is so beautiful!! Congrats to you both! Sleep when she sleeps. Trust me, you'll need it!! :)
She is gorgeous!!! How exciting, congrats!!! I can't wait to hear the story!
She is beautiful!! You both are! Congratulations!
She's ADORABLE...like a porcelin doll! Congratulations and don't hold your breath and the sleep thing. At least for not a couple of more months. :) Job well done you two.
Aw she's precious! Congratulations-glad everyone is safe, healthy and home!! Happy mothering!
Congrutulations momma! She looks so healthy and beautiful. Good job and don't feel pressured to do anything other than take care of yourself and that little angel.
YAY!! Congrats...can't wait to here more!
Congratulations!!!!! Woowwww!!! She is so beautiful. She came a little early, huh? Couldn't wait to make her entrance!! Well she's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And you look great Jill, I hope everything is well with you and I wish you the speediest, least dramatic recovery ever :) Oh. I was dramatic. Love you! Can't wait to hear every little detail and give Little Miss Lilia hugs and kisses from the Mullins!
She is gorgeous! Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Congratulations! Glad to hear all is well and can't wait to see more pics of your sweet little girl!
yay! congrats! I can't wait to meet her :)
Congratulations, that is the most beautiful baby! I am so happy for the three of you!
Why does it seem like babies are coming here more alert and less newborn-like these days. In the newly posted pictues she looks like she is already a month old! I can't believe. Please soak in every precious minute with her, it goes by ever so quickly. Next thing you know you'll be sending her off to kindergarten (yes, one more calendar year for us.)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Jill! Lilia is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so happy for ya'll and can't wait to hear about everything and will enjoy seeing her slowly grow up. Miss ya!
Can you believe it or what - you're parents!!!
Lilia is so adorable - you are both incredibly blessed!
love jey
Post more pictures of baby dumpling!
She's huge!!! AND BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks so alert already! CONGRATS!!!
What a precious little girl! Congratulations!
Post a Comment