Don't think for a second that she is forgotten outside of the blogosphere too. This is kid is either in the Baby Bjorn or held in our arms 20 hrs of the day - no joke. I guess it's just the way things go when you have your second baby. Your first child had a picture to document their every breath for the first year. Your second isn't loved any less - you just don't have the time. Ivy is also a super fussy baby and that makes it a little more challenging to get "cute" pictures. She just hit three months this past weekend, though, so I am feeling very hopeful about the future and the end of colic. Despite her colic she really is a charming little girl. She has TWO dimples when she smiles and she started laughing out loud this week! She has HUGE blue eyes that absolutely twinkle with that wonderful "just left heaven" light. She is super chatty and is always making the funniest facial expressions while she converses with you.
Friday, November 4, 2011
A Post About... Ivy!
Don't think for a second that she is forgotten outside of the blogosphere too. This is kid is either in the Baby Bjorn or held in our arms 20 hrs of the day - no joke. I guess it's just the way things go when you have your second baby. Your first child had a picture to document their every breath for the first year. Your second isn't loved any less - you just don't have the time. Ivy is also a super fussy baby and that makes it a little more challenging to get "cute" pictures. She just hit three months this past weekend, though, so I am feeling very hopeful about the future and the end of colic. Despite her colic she really is a charming little girl. She has TWO dimples when she smiles and she started laughing out loud this week! She has HUGE blue eyes that absolutely twinkle with that wonderful "just left heaven" light. She is super chatty and is always making the funniest facial expressions while she converses with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is so sweet! i love your girls, they just make me so happy. i still remember that first time ivy was at our house and was soooo cuddly. she certainly knows how to charm!
on a side note: my biggest fear for stake conference this weekend is that you guys will be in a different ward! :O( :O( :O( let's see what happens.
She is so adorable. I love those big bright eyes! I thought I was busy with one kid, but I really had no idea what busy was until Oliver came along. I HATE the colic months. So glad Ivy is past them.
I love little Ivy! She makes the cutest faces, and I love her dimples!
Post a Comment