It's Cliff!!! People are always asking me where Lilia gets her chubalub. They look at me and say "You're so tiny! Where did all of her delicious rolls come from??" And I reply "she most definitely got them from her daddy." Now strangers seems to accept this and continue on their way, but my friends that know Cliff personally usually pause for a moment and then burst out laughing. "Cliff?? You've got to be kidding! He is so skinny!"
While that is certainly true now, it wasn't always that way! Lilia DEFINITELY takes after her daddy. See for your self!
Cliff and his older sister. Aren't they cute??
Look at all of that hair he had too!
Aww! It's a mini Lilia!

This last picture totally reminds me of Lilia. Look at those cheeks! Don't you just want to squeeze them? Anyway - now you know! Lilia is her father's daughter!
5 comments:
Hee, when people see pictures of Lilia, they ask me where her rolls come from, too! I already knew it was Cliffy, but it's true, some people do need a little convincing that Cliff was chubby.
I love these pictures! I also love that I'm in them! Basically, I think we were all really cute kids, and we grew up to be pretty cute (okay, moderately attractive) adults.
Thanks for putting them up here for posterity!
OH MY GOSH!!! I CANNOT believe how much she looks like him!!! Wow, that is amazing!!!! Did you guy come across these pictures one day and get blown away by the similarities or did you always know it? Jared's family says that Dallin looks just like Jared did when he was little, but his and Dallin's baby pictures just RESEMBLE each other. WOW, I still can't get over these pictures, I seriously would have thought some of them were Lilia if you hadn't said anything!
This blog post was SHOCKING! Seriously. Lilia IS Cliff. Amazing. I don't think I have ever seen a baby look more identical to a parent ever.
I guess they are both cutey cutes!
That is incredible, I NEVER saw it before but you can't deny it now!! Seriously, you could have made a whole blog post replacing his pictures with Lilia's and I never would have known. Cute!!!
Post a Comment